GapStat - Gap and Flush measurements on moving assembly lines
GapStat is a gap and flush measurement station. The measurements are taken while the vehicle is at rest or moving along the line. GAPSTAT inspects the conformity of the assembly of your products.
- Standalone measurement stations
- Measurement of simple or complex section profiles
- Inspection of 100 % of your production
- Non-contact measurements that do not adversely affect the quality of your product
- Real time control of product quality
- Traceability of your entire production
- Reduction in the time to market of new vehicles (use on pre-production lines)
- Reduction in cycle times by taking measurements concurrently
GapStat integrates into your existing process: a tunnel carrying all the sensors is mounted over the assembly line.