FibeRange – conformity inspection of composite materials
FibeRange is a surface inspection system for your composite parts, it measures the fibre direction, the geometry and measures in 2D/3D.
FibeRange detects at different steps:
- Weaving defects,
- Missing fibre,
- Fold defects,
- Marks, pulling,
- Texture inclusions,
- Pitting, cracks, porosity,
- Deburring defects, delamination defects, etc.
- Optical detection of fibre orientation in carbon fibre reinforced composite components;
- In-line inspection of the geometry and positioning of glue beads;
- Three dimensional inspection of the geometry of preformed, machined and cut out parts;
- Three dimensional surface inspection, with location and identification of surface defects and inspection of cut edges;
- Pan inspection of the whole production of all types of geometry – simple and complex
- Productivity gains in relation to standard methods, speed up to 2 m/s
- Traceability and real time documentation tool
- Process performance analysis and production optimisation
- Quality control
The sensors are fitted onto a robot or an axis to scan the entire inspection surface.
Integration on means of production.